Thank you for your Black Mango purchase. We want to make your experience with us a great one. On the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your product, please contact us as soon as possible, so that we can provide you support the best we can. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and please remember, we appreciate your feedback. Your feedback from both positive and negative experiences will help us serve you and others better in the future.
This warranty is given by blackmango.com.au ("Warrantor") of 9-11 Drury Terrace, Clovelly Park, South Australia and applies only to products where the Black Mango 12 month warranty against defects is expressly given in the product listing on our website or specification sheets.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
- The applicable warranty period, 12 months commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 7days from the date the goods are dispatched to you.
- We will make all reasonable endeavors to repair or replace your product under the terms of this warranty, but where this is not possible, we will refund you the full purchase price.
- In the event you need to contact us please email: email@example.com. Instructions for returning goods will be provided to you if necessary.
- All warranty claims must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or entered via our Return Request Form. In order to make a claim, you must provide us with:
- details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
- any other details we may need to process your claim.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our Help Centre will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage, within 7days, before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where items are lost or stolen
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
Mango Matress 5 year Warranty:
- A visible level of dipping (caused by body impression) greater than 20mm on the mattress. This refers to a dipping that is visible when no weight is applied to the top of the mattress. Please note our mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base (e.g., a frame or platform) that can support the weight of the mattress and user upon it.
- Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws.
- Excluded damage includes but is not limited to stains, smoke or water damage, soiled or unsanitary mattress, burns, rips, tears or damage from an insufficient base.
- Any unsanitary condition or conditions caused by abusive activities.
- Individual or personalised preferences relating to firmness, texture, comfort, etc.
- Natural aroma from latex, cotton or foam, etc.