About the Black Mango Scholarship Program
Black Mango are proud to support students in achieving goals and reaching full potential in paving the way forward in the areas of industry, government and the community.
For many, a higher education can redefine one’s future and help in reaching their full potential and seeing themselves and family prosper in a highly dynamic and changing Australian industry.
The Black Mango Scholarship will award $1500 to one individual who meets all required criteria.
To be eligible for the Black Mango Scholarship Program you must be:
- Aged between 18-25 years of age.
- Must be a permanent resident or a citizen of Australia.
- Full-time student.
- Be enrolled in a Tertiary or TAFE institution.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
- Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
- Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
Application and Selection Process
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
If you are interested in applying please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Your Resume
- The name of the University/TAFE institution and degree, diploma or course you're currently enrolled in
- A cover letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship in 500 words or less.
Open Date: 31st January 2018
Closing Date: 31st October 2018
Scholarship winner will be notified by 30th November 2018 via email.